Emergency Contractors are only available to tenants renting properties that are managed by Hurford Salvi Carr (This does not include Block Managment / HSCPM)
Emergency Contractors should only be contacted in cases of emergency - Any call out fees that are not deemed an emergency will be recharged to you.
What is an emergency?
Serious water leaks - where the leakage cannot be contained
Serious structural damage
Damaged caused as a result of a break-in - that would compromise the security of the property and contents. You must report such an incident to the police and obtain a crime reference number.
No lights - after you have checked the fuse box/trip switches and contacted your electricity supplier
No heating or hot water - after you have checked the boiler, timer control, and or immersion heater
Pavey Electricals - 020 8194 5969
- No power throughout the flat - Tenants need to have first checked the fuses and be unable to see which appliance is causing the fuse box to trigger.
- Smell of smouldering / smoke.
- Fire caused by an electrical fault.
N4 Gas - 07957 270 496
- No hot water
- A leak that is damaging the property.
Micky Locks - 07951 165 665
- You are locked out / locked in their property.
- You are unable to lock the front door of the property.
Please ensure you give correct and accurate information to these contractors about your emergency before asking them to attend.